McDermott Sr Project Info Mgmt Tech in Houston, Texas
Title: Sr Project Info Mgmt Tech
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today. Our proprietary technologies, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions deliver certainty, innovation and added value to energy projects around the world.
Customers rely on McDermott to deliver certainty to the most complex projects, from concept to commissioning. We call it the “One McDermott Way.”
Operating in over 54 countries, McDermott’s locally-focused and globally-integrated resources include approximately 40,000 employees, a diversified fleet of specialty marine construction vessels and fabrication facilities around the world.
Accurately track, log, and distribute releases of both internal and external documentation including metadata
· Archiving of project records
· Indexes and distributes project documents in an accurate and timely manner.
· Become familiar with pertinent aspects of the Contract and Project Information Management Requirements
· Implement Project Document Retention requirements.
· Issues defined project reports as required.
· Participates in Project Documentation Audits.
· Provide input in preparing Information Management Project Status Reports.
· Reads and implements Project-Specific Information Management Procedures and Work Instructions.
· Responsible for identifying Information Management issues or areas of improvement.
· Understand requirements for handover and turnover in accordance with project contractual requirements
· Coordinate MOPEX office activities as required
· Other tasks as required
Job Field: Project Info Management
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct / Regular
Job Posting: Jan 9, 2019, 8:24:26 AM
Requisition ID: 1900218
McDermott is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.