McDermott Assurance Specialist in Houston, Texas
Title: Assurance Specialist
McDermott has an immediate opening for an Assurance Specialist with Oil & Gas experience. The Assurance Specialist will administer activities associated with the support in the development and maintenance of the new management system
• Performs quality assurance review of all management system documents within specified review cycle time periods and in accordance with governance procedures.
• Expedite documents throughout review cycles and publish upon final approval.
• Coordinate the repository for all documents being transmitted by functional users for review.
• QC system attributes for the documents to ensure quality reporting from the system.
• Perform all void, supersedes, and deletions of documents in the EDMS.
• Administer EDMS training to new team members as well as assign user rights once training is successfully completed.
• Participate in design, implementation, and enforcement of company document templates for development or revision of all documents.
• Interface with functional team members and advise on best practices for creation of documents and organization within the EDMS management system.
• Report MS updates of activity bi-weekly and monthly to company intranet.
• Format integration documents, circulate for approval, and integrate into both management systems for incorporation, companywide.
• Ability to work as a team member as well as act as team leader.
• Have wide experience with various EDMS systems and software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Computer literate on Microsoft programs: Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Visio.
• Project and corporate document management experience a plus.
• Deliver positive key performance indicators monthly where those statistics relate to job productivity.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Job Field: Assurance (Qlty)
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct / Regular
Job Posting: Jan 10, 2019, 1:44:34 PM
Requisition ID: 1900144
McDermott is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.